Friday, September 14, 2007

I Rock!!! Yea!!!


Yea, I got an award of sorts from my girl Invisible Woman. I am very excited about this, I feel like I'm moving up just a little in the blogging world. I'm very new to this and I appreciate the fact that people take time out of their day to check in on me. Believe it or not this has inspired me to take this blogging thing a little more serious. I'm supposed to name other girl bloggers that I think rock so here goes:

Thembi

JustMeWriting

Sista Toldja

The Beatniks

CapCity

I'm too tired right now to inform my nominees tonight, I'll tell them tomorrow. Good night all.

3 comments:

Jonne Austin said...

AWWWW GEE THANKS HOTTNIKZ!!! :) I appreciate it. Let me add you to the blogroll so I can ensure I don't miss your blog. Remembering URLs for me is a bitch and a half lol

CapCity said...

Hottnikz - I am truly honored that U thought of me! *blushing* thanx!

Anonymous said...

msg frm em:

u c... i stop in here n there...lol

ps don't forget to visit in the pm...

1