Saturday, June 2, 2007

Throwback Video - Rap All Stars


I miss The Arsenio Hall Show. I really do. Back in the day his show was the only late night talk show to showcase Black artists, mainly the hip hop artists. That was the first time I saw Busta Rhymes perform live with LONS (that's Leaders of The New School for all the young bucks) and A Tribe Called Quest. They performed "Scenario". Classic performance. Arsenio Hall doesn't get the props he damn well deserves and I'm here to say that they should have kept him around. Now I'm stuck watching Jimmy Kimmel (who looks just like his Crank Yanker's puppets), and he barely has anyone on that I care about. So anyway I was browsing YouTube and came across this gem of a video. SMH at Arsenio when the clip gets to 5:13. He always had a way of looking awkward, didn't he? Wonder whatever happened to Mad Lion? And Das Efx?

0 comments: