Monday, June 18, 2007

Just Trying To Get That Paper


So I'm up in the wee hours of the morning lurking around on the Internet. It's a good thing I have off of work today because I couldn't get any sleep. Anyway, I was browsing around and came across this little tidbit of exciting news. At first when I read the headline I was like "who?", but then I recalled this one hit wonder. Proof that even back in the 90's we were subjected to mindless nonsense that somehow manifests into a hit. If that's what you call a hit. Believe it or not the song went platinum. Surprising, huh? Well after that little "Ditty", it was a wrap for Paperboy. Guess that's why he started slanging weed. What they expect him to do after a big hit like that? Get a job like us regular folk? I LMAO though the whole video. I've laughed enough, I guess I can go to bed now.

2 comments:

Ticia said...

Hey! Well I hate when people say I am trying to get some paper...go to work and get direct deposit in your account.. get your paper via payroll of a company--

Jonne Austin said...

How the once mighty have fallen