Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Think Somebody Needs A Time Out


I'm so mad that the Eagles have been doing bad this year, and I know why now. I wasn't so quick to blame Donovan Mcnabb like the rest of my fellow Eagles 'fans'. As you may know the fans here are the most brutal in the country. Here we boo Santa Clause and throw snow balls at him. Anyway, I blame Andy Reid for losing control of his team, and now his household.

Both of Andy Reid's boys are now on lockdown at Montgomery County Jail for basically doing a lot of dumb shit. The judge that sentenced the Reid boys called Andy Reid's home a "drug emporium", this is after a search of the home found drugs, drug paraphernalia and guns. That's not all, one of the sons smuggled 89 pills into the jail via his asshole! 89 pills, is that even possible?! He even brags about selling to people in North Philadelphia, one of Philly's most dangerous neighborhoods.

I don't see how the NFL can tolerate this from their coaches. Seems like they should be just as hard on them as the players. They effect the outcome of games just as well as the players do. You can guarantee if any of the players where caught with all those drugs and guns in their house they would at the very least be suspended. I don't get it, but whatever. All I know is the team is suffering and he needs time off to get his house in order.

0 comments: