Sunday, July 22, 2007

B.Hop Wins!


Yay for B Hop!!! 2-1-5 stand up!!! And yeah I'm hyped as shit about this because in case you ain't heard Philly is a bit deprived when it comes to sports celebrations. So yay again for my man B Hop! You've come a long way baby and you did it YOUR way. I'm mad that I didn't post about this before the fight (too busy commenting on other blogs to tend to my own), but I knew he was going to win this fight. Winky Wright was favorite I know, but I had a feeling that Hopkins was ready for this one. I should have bet too, because the odds were like crazy. As the old saying goes "scared money don't make none", so I punked out instead of putting money down. Now in my opinion "The Executioner" should really retire for good now and go out on top of his game. Please Bernard, don't go out like other people that don't know when to say when.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I knew that Hopkins would be more than ready in this fight, but my hope was with Winky. Bernard was never one of my personality favorites in the boxing GAME (I'm just glad that these two warriors had a FIGHT instead of doing a SHOW like De la Hoya and Mayweather.), but I've respected his skills and brawler way since I first saw him years ago. I just hope that a rematch happens.

hottnikz said...

Winky is talking about going down in weight to 160. I wonder if it's to run from Hopkins. I know that he is not a real likable person. Hopkins needs to go out like this, but money will most likely lure him back in the ring.