Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New Alexyss K .Tylor

Alexyss K. Tylor has two new videos out, and they address gay predators. These videos are with her mom, so you know that it's extra funny. The faces her mom makes are priceless. I had the opportunity to listen to her first interview with BlogXilla and the rest of the FWNBTD crew. I haven't had the chance to listen yet but they have a new interview with Alexyss. I must admit that even though this woman is funny as hell, I can agree with her on some of what she says. The way she says "peeniUS" is hilarious.





Here is a video response, also funny as hell. LMAO @ dude telling her to "stick to the river and lakes that you're used to". Pure entertainment.

2 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

Please don't tell me that we got another Rosie -vs- Donald Trump war going on. But, he is funny, I saw him do a shout out to Shemar Moore, he had me rollin'

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pimpage!!! She' is a sweetheart!!!