Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just Trying To Get That Paper Vol II

I had to post this vid I found over at Nah Right. Damn Jay, you got all types of critters coming out of the woodworks for that ass,lol. Who else wants a turn "exposing" Jay-Z? This latest dude, DeHaven, has recently been released from jail (just like that guy Calvin Klein)and is supposed to be releasing a DVD & book exposing Jay-Z. *shaking my head* Seriously though, I didn't really get much from this video but that Jay-Z allegedly caught gonorrhea with this crusty looking dude. I'm not the one to give advice, but you aspiring rappers need to take note of this. Stop name dropping these big time drug dealers thinking that shit gives you street cred, or expect the roaches to come crawling. Can somebody tell me why he reminds me of Bruh Man, fif floor? (*holds up four fingers*)

0 comments: