Friday, August 24, 2007

Get Your Mind Right Remy


You know it's bad when Vivica Fox doesn't want you at her party. They say it's because of the attemped murder case Remy's got pending, but I think Viv peeped the identical dress she was rocking and said "hell to the no!". I'm glad to see she lost the blond shit in the front, but that Indian hair weave makes her bangs look so plastic! Like a Bratz doll. Peep her new video, Jump.



Now this is just wrong. Shesus Khyrst! I'm praying right now for this girl and that God doesn't strike me down for posting this video.Remy, get your mind right mami, get your mind right girl!


2 comments:

coloredgirlswhohaveconsidered said...

This is the part that I don't get. How you gonna jus' gang bust into someone's party? I know she didn't think her invite got lost in the mail. I wish Vivica had broke out Frankie, from Set It Off, and pistol whipped her a%&!

Anonymous said...

Remy just be thugging - show some love peoples. Let Remy run her game, it's all good. Right Remy? Y'all just don't understand the mind of a true gangster boo. Vivica, leave my Remy alone, It's all love.